- What is the Dominion Foundation for Christian Science Nursing?The Dominion Foundation, based in Virginia, is a benevolent funding organization established to support Christian Science nursing in the home. The Dominion Foundation maintains a 501(c)(3) status and is tax exempt.
- Who can request funding from the Dominion Foundation?
- Individuals relying solely on Christian Science for healing and who need assistance with the costs of Christian Science nursing care in the home.
- Individuals interested in becoming Christian Science nurses but who cannot fully meet costs associated with Christian Science nurses’ education and related travel may apply for scholarship funding. The Dominion Foundation also provides financial assistance to Christian Science nurses pursuing independent home care ministries for on-going Christian Science Nurses’ education, nursing supplies, and equipment.
- Individuals applying for help with Christian Science nursing invoices
All checks are made out to the Christian Science nurse and the applicant will be notified. We will need a W-9 form filled out from the Christian Science nurse before we send the check.
Click here to download the W-9 form (PDF)
Fill out the form, print it, and mail it to:
Dominion Foundation for Christian Science Nursing, Inc.
PO Box 1138
Herndon, VA 20172
- Christian Science nurses applying for financial support
Reimbursement checks for travel will be mailed to the Christian Science nurse. Payment for Christian Science nurse education will be sent to the organization or Christian Science nurse instructor.
If you know someone who might benefit from learning about the Dominion Foundation, please refer them to our website or secure an application form for them.
Your tax-deductible contributions are always gratefully received.